As part of our everyday work we also consult a variety of clients on marketing strategy, programming, and event organization. Our connection to diverse communities, ethnic media, industry leading talent, and vendor list are tested and true.
Previous clients include: Mayor’s Office of Special Events, Chicago Department of Cultural Affairs, Chicago Symphony Orchestra, University of Chicago, University of Illinois at Chicago, House of Blues, Spertus Institute, St. Louis Art Museum, Cincinnati Art Museum, Old Town School of Folk Music, Taste of Chicago, Joliet Junior College, Chicago International Movies and Music Festival, Chicago Polish Film Festival, Taking it to the Streets Festival, Celebrate Clark Street Festival, Rogers Park Business Alliance, Chicago Colombian Music Festival, Hosteling International, Serbian Cultural Center, Mayne Stage, Logan Square Auditorium, Rumba Nightclub, Zocalo Restaurant, La Taberna Restaurant, New Millennium Orchestra, Funkadesi, Corky Siegel’s Chamber Blues, Lake Forest College, Metro Chicago, Taxim World Music Lounge, Instituto Cervantes, Albany Park World Fest, Southeast Chicago Commission, and many many more!
- Culturally Relevant Programming
- Festival Curation
- Corporate & Private Events
- Educational Programming K-12
- Talent Referral
- DJ Services
- Tailor made marketing campaigns
- Public Relations – Ethnic specific media (print, radio)
- Promotional Services – Street team/gorilla marketing, social media, “buzz” creation
- Targeted email push to over 30k unique subscribers combined
- Collateral Material – Graphic, web, and print design
- Vendor Contracts
- Stage Managing
We’d love to work with you on your next project to ensure a successful event. Please let us know if you have specific questions and if you would like to meet in person to discuss further.